Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Home Movie: 2010 Tour of California EPIC Big Bear Stage

Finally our film is back from the developer and now The Blest Blike Blog Bleva presents an exclusive real life color moving picture of the 2010 Tour of California EPIC Big Bear Mountain Stage, starring: Quick Step's Tom Boonen, Saxo Bank's Fabian Cancellara, BMC's George Hincapie, the HTC-Columbia Manx Missle played by Mark Cavendish and two dudes dressed up like astronauts on bikes.  Order some popcorn, enjoy then fan us on Facebook at right!


5 comments:

jaden said...

Freaking hilarious video! The BBBE needs more video! You have raised the bar.

Tri-James said...

Great movie! You need to list your equipment!

Kimberly Menozzi said...

You know what? With this video, I think I might love you.

Or maybe I just like "tight lycra-clad asses"?

Either way - great video! Now I have to explain to my husband why I was laughing so much.

Judi said...

you have skillz! loved the video.

Debbie Baker said...

That was absolutely hysterical ... Joe you are one talented buy